Expand Your Horizons with Continuing Education, Non-Credit Classes
Your local campus has a wide variety of Continuing Education Classes to improve your health, mind and spirit
From learning Adobe Photoshop to Zumba workouts, Colorado Mountain College has over 300 classes to choose from.
Delve into an area of personal interest, such as history, geology or economics. Get in shape with yoga, fitball or Hoop dancing. Learn to play guitar or cook ethnic dishes. Improve jobs skills including Social Media Marketing or mastering Quickbooks. Or just have fun with acting or crochet.
See Classes to view/download campus schedules.
Use WebAdvisor to search, register and pay for classes…
Upcoming Continuing Education Classes
Classes listed below by starting date. See the Search button (above) for complete list of Continuing Education Classes.
Get involved in the move from in-person to online communication. Learn what social media are and their role in your business and personal life. Find out the top sites and how businesses are using the sites for communication, customer retention, branding, marketing, market research, needs assessment and serving customers and clients. Explore the options for your organization. Look at case studies of what other organizations are doing. Let your instructor guide your exploration of Facebook and YouTube. For anyone interested in social media.
Your instructor is a nationally known speaker, consultant and trainer on social networks and social media.
This is an online class, and can be taken anywhere, anytime you have access to the Internet. The first lesson will be posted September 2, but because of the online format, you can register anytime in the first week and still be on track to complete the course. For in-depth information on this class visit Introduction to Social Media.
Faculty: Jennifer Selke
Meets: • September 2, 2014 – September 26, 2014
Refund Date: August 29, 2014
Use Syn #86361 to Search and Register for your class.
- Practical Math for the Workplace, $145
- Certificate in Presentation Media, $495
- NEW! Certificate in Self-Publishing and eBooks, $495
- Certificate in Workplace Communication, $595 Conflict Management, $245
- NEW! Getting Started in Voice Over, $245
- NEW! Maintain Your Windows 8 PC, $175
- NEW! Mastering Computer Skills for the Workplace, $195
- NEW! Onboarding New Employees, $195
- LEED Green Associate Exam Preparation, $695
- Certificate in Nonprofit Administration, $595
- NEW! Get Things Done, $245
- Management Certificate, $595
- Supervisory & Leadership Certificate, $395
- eMarketing Essentials Certificate, $495
- Mobile Marketing Certificate $595
- NEW! Podcasting, $245
- Video Marketing Certificate, $395
- NEW! Intercultural Communication , $195
- NEW! Instagram for Business, $195
- Social Media for Business Certificate, $495
- Best Practices in Event Management, $445
Meets: • September 2, 2014 – September 30, 2014
Refund Date: August 29, 2014
Call Kim Blackford at 970-569-2933 to register.
Good communication plays an essential role in the workplace, classroom, home and in every relationship you have. This free class will teach you aspects of communication.
You use math all the time without knowing it. Instead of avoiding math, struggling through your class, or hating the subject altogether, why not learn some useful tricks to curb your Math anxiety for good? Join us and learn to banish your fear of math forever!
It seems like there isn’t enough time in the day to manage your household, go to work, and spend time with your family, especially now that you’ve added college education to your busy schedule. Join us and learn what is taking up your time and how you can manage your time more effectively!