Colorado Mountain College AQIP Action Projects
Colorado Mountain College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. In its quest to become a Learning College, CMC has chosen the Higher Learning Commission’s alternative accreditation through the AQIP pathway (the Academic Quality Improvement Program). Click here for an overview of CMC.
AQIP encourages higher education institutions to not only remain healthy, but also to continuously improve upon their organizational health. AQIP defines six major categories that serve as a framework for colleges and universities to identify areas for improvement. Learn more about the AQIP categories.
With this categorical framework, AQIP requires that we ask ourselves and our constituents how we’re doing, how we can improve, and what projects we can complete to achieve our goals. We have established Action Projects that address areas needing the most improvement, and each is reflected in our College-Wide Strategic Plan. Our projects are (please click any of them to view the project’s full update):
- Bachelors AQIP Project 2012 with Review
- Learning Outcomes AQIP Project 2012 with Review
- Student Engagement AQIP Project with Review
- AQIP Action Project Assessment with 2010-2011 Review
- AQIP Action Project Environment-Engagement with 2010-2011 Review
- AQIP Action Project Leadership with 2010-2011 Review
- AQIP Accountability Action Project 3.24.10
- AQIP Project-Environment
- Effective Leadership AQIP Action Project 3.24.10
- Improving Access for Our Learners, September 2009
- Improving Workforce Training & Professional Development, September 2009
- Learning Outcomes Assessment, September 2009
. See the status of our current Action Projects
Past AQIP Action Projects
View or download past project files below.