Spanish Immersion Program in Valencia, Spain
Dates: June 17– July 19, 2014
Applications must be in by April 1. We will have an orientation meeting in Edwards on April 11.
Dates include a 4-day orientation in Madrid, travel by train to Valencia and four weeks of a home stay, Spanish immersion study and cultural excursions in the Mediterranean city of Valencia.
Our partner school in Valencia is the don Quijote language school where you can earn 3-5 credits in Spanish, depending on your level.
Cost is $2850 and includes:
- Optional four day orientation in Madrid with visits to the Royal Palace, the Prado and Reina Sofia museums, the El Retiro park, a flamenco show, introduction to Spanish cuisine and more!
- Home stay and half board (breakfast and lunch) with a Spanish host family for four weeks in Valencia
- Spanish language and culture classes at don Quijote language school in Valencia
- Transportation from Madrid to Valencia on June 21, 2014
- Weekend trips to the beach and neighboring cities
The price does not include your round-trip airfare to Madrid or your CMC tuition.
Apply online! Follow this link to the online application form.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this incredible program, please contact the Faculty Director, Lauren DeAre: