Accommodations for Disabilities
To receive accommodations for a disability at Colorado Mountain College, a student must:
- Provide current documentation to the Disability Services Coordinator. (See Documentation Guidelines.)
- See the Disability Services Coordinatorevery semester to request accommodations. Accommodations may change depending on student needs and the classes taken.
Accommodation may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- extended test time
- reduced distraction testing environment
- oral testing
- alternative formatted text
- sign interpreter
- note taker
- other services: academic advising, referrals, student advocacy, etc.