Accommodations for Disabilities
To receive accommodations for a disability at Colorado Mountain College, a student must:
- Provide current documentation to the Disability Services Coordinator. (See Documentation Guidelines.)
- See the Disability Services Coordinator every semester to request accommodations. Accommodations may change depending on student needs and the classes taken.
Accommodation may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- extended test time
- reduced distraction testing environment
- oral testing
- alternative formatted text
- sign interpreter
- note taker
- other services: academic advising, referrals, student advocacy, etc.