Save big on tuition through WUE at Colorado Mountain College
New students from WUE western states can receive up to 56% off tuition
If you live in one of 14 western states, you are eligible to apply for these special tuition rates through the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE):
- Lower division tuition (100-200 level courses) is $190.50/credit, a 56% savings from out-of-state rates.
- Upper division tuition (300-400 level courses) is $318/credit, a 25% savings from out-of-state rates.
- WUE tuition benefits will be available to new students at the Leadville and Spring Valley campuses only.
- A limited number of WUE slots will be offered.
- Nursing and Veterinary Technology programs are excluded from the WUE tuition program.
WUE tuition applies to all courses, including online, except Nursing and Veterinary Technology courses. It does not apply to degrees earned entirely online.
Acceptance into WUE is not automatic. To be considered, you must submit the following prior to starting class:
- A completed CMC admission application
- All applicable transcripts and/or test scores
- A copy of a valid driver’s license from a WUE state
- The CMC Supplemental WUE Participation form
New WUE students must complete WUE specific registration paperwork by the deadlines below. A limited number of WUE slots will be offered.
- Fall semester: June 1
- Spring semester: October 1
- Summer semester: April 1
Continuing WUE students, at any campus, must declare their intention to continue at CMC by registering for the next semester during the early registration period (summer excluded). Students who do not early register will forfeit their WUE discount and be re-classified as non-resident students.
See complete eligibility requirements. We will notify you of your WUE status shortly after you submit all required documentation. As a WUE student you will be required to meet academic requirements to remain eligible.
The Western Undergraduate Exchange is a program of the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE).