Join CMC Technology Training Coordinator Chris Wenger for a workshop on the Canvas Gradebook and SpeedGrader from 2pm-3:30pm on Wednesday, March 26, at the Chaffee County Center, in the first floor computer lab, Room 108. This course introduces participants to the Canvas Gradebook and SpeedGrader tools. This course assumes that participants already have some experience using Canvas, or have taken Canvas: Basics Online or another Canvas training. This hands-on workshop will include:
- clarifying the kinds of graded items that Canvas offers
- how to find and launch the SpeedGrader
- opportunities to practice using the Canvas SpeedGrader to grade various kinds of assignments
- opportunities to practice inputting grades and muting assignments in the Canvas Gradebook
- practicing creating Assignment Groups and a weighted total
If you have any questions about this training, please contact the Office of Innovations at (970) 947-8408 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No advance registration is required and drop-ins are welcome, though we do suggest you save your seat by registering for the workshop in advance using this information: 14/SP TRN-901 CS110 (SYN 83797). Problems registering? Check out our registration video tutorial or contact the IT Department’s Service Desk for help registering with WebAdvisor at 970-947-8438 or 866-642-0495.
We will track attendance for both the workshop and the office hours so your participation will be listed on your CMC professional development transcript. To view yours: Log into WebAdvisor > Credit Students menu> Transcript > choose Employee Training in the drop-down menu. Add more professional development to your transcript and life!