Join CMC instructor Michelle Lefebvre and Dr. Gabrielle Orsi for this live webinar on setting up your Summer 2014 Canvas course. Get guidance, tips, and tricks. This is your chance to ask two Canvas experts your questions and get help with setting up your upcoming Canvas course as we await the arrival of the major new Draft State feature! This webinar will address:
- how to make your course accessible for your students
- how to add materials to your course
- noteworthy Draft State changes
- common course setup and copying issues & FAQ
- best practices for building your Canvas course
- And more! Remember, Draft State is coming to Canvas on May 8, 2014, so instructors will be seeing new features and menu choices with Draft State.
We will use a Colorado Mountain College “Meet Me” phone conference line 1805 for our audio and we’ll use this link for our meeting’s visual/screensharing component: https://join.me/cmcinnovations
If you are not using a campus phone, or are not sure how to connect to a “Meet Me” line with your campus phone, please call the main CMC switchboard at 1-800-621-8559 or 970-945-8691 and ask the operator to connect you to extension 1803.
Michelle Lefebvre, Gabrielle Orsi
WebAdvisor Registration Information
14/SU TRN901 CS11 (SYN: 84697)
We suggest that you register for this training via WebAdvisor.