This 1 hour live webinar course covers the basics of building a survey and quiz (or test) in Canvas, as well as various uses, tips, and best practices. This is not a hands-on training. This course assumes that participants already have some experience using Canvas, or have taken Canvas: Basics Online or another Canvas training. We will address:
- How to create a quiz (or test) in Canvas
- How to create a survey in Canvas
- How to export or copy a quiz or survey from one Canvas course to another
- Ideas for student retention using mid-semester surveys and reflections
- Quick and easy Likert scales
- Overview of Respondus software (for importing tests)
NOTE: This workshop will be taught online via Collaborate. Information about logging into the Collaborate session, including the link for joining the webconference, will be distributed via email. Contact Suzanne Thompson via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (970) 947-8410 for more information.
Loretta Driskel, Suzanne Thompson
WebAdvisor Registration Information
13/FA TRN901 CS91 (SYN: 80579)
Please register for this training via WebAdvisor.
Problems registering? Check out our Registration Video Tutorial or contact the IT Department’s Service Desk for help registering with WebAdvisor at 970-947-8438 or 866-642-0495.