First Steps Seminar: Small Business Start Up
Assess your own strengths and weaknesses as a business owner. Learn how to analyze the potential for your business. Where do you find good data? This program is designed for people who have not yet started a business.
You will learn how to answer these questions:
- Who are my customers, why do they want/need my product/service and how many are out there?
- How do I build a revenue/sales forecast?
- How much money will you need to start your business and how to build a monthly expense budget? What is the forecast for profit/loss my first two years?
- What are the sources for funding your business and what do they require?
- What resources are available to help you with the planning process?
This workshop is free and held monthly on the third Wednesday of the month in the Colorado Mountain College Entrepreneurship Center from 6:00pm to 8:30pm.
The workshops are a collaborative effort of the Colorado Mountain College Entrepreneurship Center and SCORE (Counselors to America’s Small Businesses)
If you have questions about this seminar, please call Randy Rudasics, Manager of the Colorado Mountain College Small Business Resource Center at 870-4491.