Interested in creating more dynamic slideshows online that will truly spark a group conversation among your course members? You can with VoiceThread! Learn in this online course how easy it is to use VoiceThread’s collaborative online platform to create and share multimedia slide shows with images, documents, and videos. And VoiceThread is free to CMC faculty, staff, and students. For a video illustrating VoiceThread, please click here.
With VoiceThread, participants can leave written, audio, or video comments as they navigate through your slideshow, and the VoiceThreads can be linked to or embedded into Canvas courses or shared publicly. In this course you will learn how to:
- Navigate through a VoiceThread and the different user roles VoiceThread offers
- Create a VoiceThread using PowerPoint presentations, images,videos, and other files
- Edit your VoiceThread and its settings
- Make comments on a VoiceThread
- Share a VoiceThread and embed it into Canvas
WebAdvisor Registration Information
14/SP TRN901 CS76 (SYN: 82351)
Please register for this training via WebAdvisor.
Problems registering? Check out our Registration Video Tutorial or contact the IT Department’s Service Desk for help registering with WebAdvisor at 970-947-8438 or 866-642-0495.