On Campus Outdoor Amenities
Access many outdoor Rocky Mountain activities on campus at Colorado Mountain College’s Leadville.
On-campus recreational opportunities include everything from hiking and biking to cross-country skiing and disc golf.
On Campus Outdoor Amenities:
- Mineral Belt Trail System – On-campus access to miles of trails. Groomed and maintained in the winter by the Ski Area Operations program.
- 18 hole disc golf course
- Freestyle Terrain Park
- Spectacular views of Colorado’s two highest mountains, Mt Elbert and Mt Massive
- Ice climbing wall (seasonal and condition dependent)
- Tubing and sledding hill (maintained by Ski Area Operations students)
- Low ropes course
- Indoor climbing gym & fitness center
You can see the Continental Divide from campus. Climbing and hiking, as well as world-class fly fishing, rafting and kayaking, are minutes away.
Historic downtown Leadville, with museums, shopping and dining, is less than a mile away.