The CMC Leadville Campus will be close Wednesday December 24th – Sunday January 4th for Winter Break. No services will be available and all buildings will be closed. Have a safe and fun break!
New Student Move-In will be 1:00pm-4:00pm on Wednesday January 7th
At Check-in/Move-in you will do the following:
- Receive your ID/Room Access Card and mailbox key
- Complete a Room Condition Form (RCF) with an RA and do a room inspection
- Register your vehicle if choose to bring one
- Receive important safety and security information
- Pick up any packages you may have mailed to yourself for move in
Returning Student Move-In will be from 1:00pm-4:00pm on Saturday January 10th
If you are unable to check in during your scheduled time, or have travel difficulties on your move-in day, please contact Nate Obin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-486-4382.
Spring 2015 Orientation & Registration kicks off with Check-In and Convocation Breakfast at 8:30am in Coronado Cafe.
All new students going through orientation will pick up the orientation packet and spring schedule at check-in.
Still need to register for Orientation?
SGA has sponsored 3 days a week for CMC Students, Faculty, & Staff to swim for FREE at the Lake County Aquatic Center. Just remember to bring your CMC ID with you!!
For hours of operations for the Aquatic Center click HERE
*This program is funded by SGA with Student Activity Fees*
Enjoy a pasta bar lunch (FREE to faculty, staff, & students), popcorn, and slacklining while you learn more about the CMC campus & community.
Participating organizations include:
- CMC Student Clubs – Lead Lightning Running Club, Dance Club, Soccer Club, & Outdoor Pursuits
- Potential New Clubs such as the Backcountry Ski & Ride Club
- Phi Theta Kappa Academic Honor Society
- Lake County Rec. Dept.
- Solvista Health
- Leadville Today
- CMC Student Success, TRiO, & disability Services
- Wells Fargo
- Ski Cooper
And more are registering every day!
Grab a friend and join us for a fun night of ice skating under the stars. SGA covers FREE Ice Skating (including rentals) every Wed., Fri., & Sun. for the Spring semester. Just remember your CMC ID.