There are more options than ever for entrepreneurs seeking a small business loan. Learn
about the options that are best for you and how to improve your chance for approval
- The art of business lending
- Mitigating risk
- 5 C’s of credit
- Bank loans/SBA loans/Combinations
- The business application
- Loan terms, interest rates and balloon payments
- How long with the process take?
- Northwest Loan Fund, expansion, purchase or start up
Time will be provided for question and answer as well.
This program will be presented by Anita Cameron, Director of Business Lending for the Northwest Loan Fund. This business lender supports Northwest Colorado. For more information on the loan fund please check out: www.northwestloanfund.org.
Cost: $10, includes lunch
Please arrive on time. Register at: 970-870-4491
The Success Steps Seminar Series is held monthly on topics of interest to local businesses and entrepreneurs in Yampa Valley. Seminars times are variable and the program rotates between community venues and the new Academic Center at Colorado Mountain College. The Series is a collaborative effort of the Colorado Mountain College Yampa Valley Entrepreneurship Center, the Steamboat Springs Economic Development Council and SCORE.
Confirmation of Degrees and Certificates will be presented at 10:30 AM on Saturday, May 7th.
Thinking about going into business? Spend one evening learning to organize and write a well articulated vision of your business for yourself, investors, customers and key partners.
Writing a business plan can be daunting. Where to you start, who is it for and what are they looking for? How long should it be? What kind of forecasts to “they” need? Join us to understand the components, process, forecasting and writing strategies for a professional business plan. Topics to be covered include:
- Customer demographics and psychographics (who and why buy your stuff).
- Required sections of a plan and the length of each section
- Content guidelines for each section
- Building financial forecasts
- Web tools for business plan development
- Local resources for assistance
- Understand the rules and judging criteria for the business plan competition
Free. To register this seminar, please call Randy Rudasics, Manager of the CMC Yampa Valley Entrepreneurship Center at 870-4491.
The City of Steamboat Springs, Colorado Mountain College, and Alpine Bank are sponsoring the business plan competition for 2015.
Enter to win cash prizes and other good stuff.