December 2013 – July 2014
The first class meeting day is mandatory. In order to receive a certificate of completion ALL classes must be attended. Students must be at least 18 years old to register and will be responsible for their own avalanche equipment (beacon, shovel, probe pole). All students must have back country snow gear (AT or Tele skis) with skins, or snowboard and snowshoes, or split-board with skins. A one ride lift day pass may be needed (about $33) and a $25 fee will be collected at first class for AIARE material.
Please call Scott at 970-948-3111 for any questions.
Class meets T&W, 12/3-12/10 from 6p-8:30p at the Aspen campus, and Sa&Su, 12/7-12/8, from 8a-4:05p, in the field.
Spend one evening learning to organize and write a well articulated vision of your business and yourself for investors customers and key partners.
Topics covered include:
- Customer demographics and psychographics
- Required sections of a business plan and the length of each section
- Content guidelines for each section
- Building financial forecasts
- Web tools for business plan development
- Local resources for assistance
Please register by calling Randy Rudasics at 970-870-4491.