March – July 2014
Wuerthner will discuss predators and ecology with a focus on wolves. Event co-sponsored by Bud Werner Memorial Library, Yampatika and Yampa Valley Sustainability.
Spend one evening learning to organize and write a well articulated vision of your business and yourself for investors customers and key partners.
Topics covered include:
- Customer demographics and psychographics
- Required sections of a business plan and the length of each section
- Content guidelines for each section
- Building financial forecasts
- Web tools for business plan development
- Local resources for assistance
Please register by calling Randy Rudasics at 970-870-4491.