Aspen Campus Green Team
Getting involved in the “Green Scene”
CMC-Aspen campus employees, staff, and faculty are working together to promote and educate their community about sustainability.
The Aspen Campus facility is built to LEED-Silver standards and the 10KW solar panel system is a renewable electricity source for the building.
Our current Green Team members are:
- Rebecca Arrington – Executive Administrative Assistant
- Kelly Bejarano- Administrative Technician
- Kerry Wirth – Risk Management Coordinator
- Kevin Wheeler – Building and Maintenance Manager
- Cody Chamberlain – Counselor and Adviser
We urge everyone at the Aspen Campus to take part and share with us your ideas about the type of sustainability initiatives you would like to see happening on campus. Feel free to post a suggestion on the Aspen Campus Facebook discussions forum.
If you are interested in joining the Aspen Green Team please contact Kelly Bejarano. Students are encourage to participate!