Events and Calendar for Breckenridge and Dillon
Join us for a screening of the award winning film “Racing Extinction,” accompanied by a talk from Sharon Colligne, CU Boulder professor. We encourage attendees to recognize the importance of this film and its subject matter by bicycling to Colorado Mountain College. Take the round-about route to CMC by stopping by Broken Compass Brewing for a bite and brew before the event!
WHAT IT’S ABOUT
The Summer Media & Technology Camp is a week-long, technology-packed learning adventure.
Learn about the technical, creative, and business aspects of technology.
Students will work in the CMC Computer Lab, using state-of-the-art hardware and computer applications working with experienced instructors, professionals at the forefront of their fields.
They will learn
• web site development
• digital photography & video
• e-commerce shopping carts
• Adobe CC Multi Media Software
• video production and editing and more.
At the week’s end (June 10), student teams will apply and present their new skills and knowledge in a final capstone.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM CAMP
• An Extraordinary Learning Adventure
• Hands-on Projects
• Small Student-to-Teacher Ratio – 4 instructors
• Technology Teamwork Adventures
• Colorado Mountain College Summer Media & Technology Camp Swag
• Fun! The Best Week of Your Summer!
• Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
• Dates: June 6 – June 10
• 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Enrollment: 15 Students
• Tuition: $495
• Applications are available online
• First come; first served
• Course/SYN number: 99853