CMC Summer Media and Technology Camp Eligibility and Application
Student applicants must be 11-14 years of age by June 1, 2016. Student applicants must have a Summit School District Average of at least a 2.5.
Tuition & Refund Policy
Tuition: $495. Tuition includes all instruction, computer lab fees, daily lunch, and snacks.
Tuition Refund Policy: If a participant cancels due to any reason on or before May 15, 2016, a $45 administration fee will be deducted from the refund. If participant cancels for any reason after June 1, 2016, no refund will be given. If participant leaves early or fails to show due to any reason, no refund will be given.
Submit a complete application package. A complete application package will include the following three items:
- Summer Media and Technology Camp Participation Agreement
Download and Print Participation Agreement Here
- School Transcript: A copy of the student’s current school transcript
- How Applicants Are Accepted
- Total enrollment is limited to 15 students.
- Eligible, qualified applicants are accepted on a first-come first-served basis.
- Colorado Mountain College does not discriminate in any of its programs, procedures, or practices on the basis of age, color, disability, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation.
- The CMC Summer Media and Technology Camp could be canceled prior to the start date if a sufficient number of students are not enrolled by May 15, 2015.