CMC Summer Technology Institute
Eligibility and Application
Student applicants must be 11-14 years of age by June 01, 2015. Student applicants must have a Summit School District Average of at least a 2.5.
Tuition & Refund Policy
Tuition includes all instruction, computer lab fees, daily breakfast, lunch, and snacks.
Tuition Refund Policy: If a participant cancels due to any reason on or before June 12, 2015, a $45 administration fee will be deducted from the refund. If participant cancels for any reason after June 12, 2015, no refund will be given. If participant leaves early or fails to show due to any reason, no refund will be given.
Submit a complete application package. A complete application package will include the following three items:
- Summer Technology Institute Participation Agreement
>>> Download and Print Participation Agreement Here
- Letter of Recommendation: One letter of recommendation should be written by teachers, mentors, coaches, counselors, or other adult friends (no relatives, please) who are qualified to write about the student’s interests and abilities.
- School Transcript: A copy of the student’s current school transcript
- How Applicants Are Accepted
- Total enrollment is limited to 15 students.
- Eligible, qualified applicants are accepted on a first-come first-served basis.
- Colorado Mountain College does not discriminate in any of its programs, procedures, or practices on the basis of age, color, disability, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation.
- The CMC Summer Technology Institute could be canceled prior to the start date if a sufficient number of students are not enrolled by June 12, 2015.