Get fit, learn a new skill, explore a new activity — enrich your life with a continuing education class
Colorado Mountain College in Steamboat Springs offers a wide range of continuing education classes. Feed your passion and meet new friends sharing your interest in anything from from cooking to kayaking.
See the complete CMC in Steamboat Springs Class Schedule for credit and non-credit classes:
Thriving, Not Just Surviving – Strategies for Business Success
• Break thru the “ceiling of complexity” to grow your
• Use the Zero Based Thinking concept to make good
• Think strategically (1-3 years out) versus right now.
• Build a team of highly motivated employees.
• Communicate more effectively.
• Evaluate performance and change course when
• Act proactively versus reactively.
• Create great customer experiences.
This program will be led by noted leadership expert
Steve Muntean who, along with his wife Diane, own the
Muntean Leadership Group based in Steamboat Springs
and serving clients across the country. His background
includes running a small business himself and consulting
with a many small businesses looking to grow and
improve. For more information on Steve, check out:
Registration required, please arrive on time.