Get fit, learn a new skill, explore a new activity — enrich your life with a continuing education class
Colorado Mountain College in Steamboat Springs offers a wide range of continuing education classes. Feed your passion and meet new friends sharing your interest in anything from from cooking to kayaking.
See the complete CMC in Steamboat Springs Class Schedule for credit and non-credit classes:
Filing your business taxes can be stressful, frustrating and expensive. Join us for a seminar that will help you prepare well for your filing and help you understand typical issues that other small businesses deal with filing their returns. Topics covered include:
- Deadlines for filing including extensions
- Do it yourself versus using an accountant or tax preparation service
- What to bring to your tax prep person
- Changes for 2016 that affect small business
- Home office deductions and vehicle deductions
- Red flags for auditors
Leading this seminar is CPA Dan Bonner of accounting firm THPK. He has years of experience working with small businesses and is a previous small business owner himself.