Events at Colorado Mountain College in Steamboat Springs
Writing a business plan can be daunting. Join us to understand the components, process, forecasting and writing strategies for a professional business plan. Topics to be covered include:
- Customer demographics and psychographics (who and why buy your stuff).
- Required sections of a plan and the length of each section
- Content guidelines for each section
- Building financial forecasts
- Web tools for business plan development
- Local resources for assistance.
To register this seminar, please call Randy Rudasics, Manager of the CMC Yampa Valley Entrepreneurship Center at 870-4491.
The City of Steamboat Springs, Colorado Mountain College and Alpine Bank are sponsoring a business plan competition for 2015.
Enter to win cash prizes
Topics that will be covered in this program include:
- The art of business lending
- Why lenders need the items they require
- Cash flow versus profit and loss projections
- Management versus market
- Credit scores and collateral
- Loan terms, interest rates and balloon payments
- How long with the process take?
Time will be provided for question and answer as well.
$20 fee includes lunch
This program will be presented by Anita Cameron, Director of Business Lending for the Northwest Loan Fund. This business lender supports Northwest Colorado. For more information on the loan fund please check out: www.northwestloanfund.org.
Please arrive on time. Register at 870-4491