Purchasing Training for Colorado Mountain College Employees
Basecamp login required to access training material.
- Vendor Activity Inquiry (VENI): look up all vendor activity from Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Vouchers, Payment status, Fiscal year spend.
Requisition Maintenance (REQM): request to buy a product or service. If the request is approved a Purchase Order will be processed via the Purchasing Department. The PO will initiate the ordering process.
- Approval Password Maintenance (APPW): establishes your password for approving requisitions and vouchers.
- Approvals Needed (APRN): find requisitions and vouchers that need your approval.
- Purchase Order Receiving (PORC): receive your product or service; this states you have received your purchase in good condition and will allow you to voucher for payment to a vendor.
- Voucher Maintenance (VOUM): used to pay an invoice when you have a Purchase Order or when paying an invoice below $5,000.00. If no Purchase Order is necessary please use this link.
- P-card Training
- Reconciling your P-card in Colleague
- Reconciling your P-card in WebAdvisor
- UMB Login Instructions