Colorado Mountain College Department of Risk Management
Welcome to the Department of Risk Management Web Page
RM Contact Information
- Office Location: 802 Grand Avenue, Glenwood Springs, Colorado 81601
- Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Fax: (970) 384-8507
The Department of Risk Management (RM) is a service and support unit within the Colorado Mountain College Business Office. Risk Management coordinates the district-wide risk management and environmental health and safety programs. As a service department, we provide risk management consultation and resources to the college and campus communities. Our goal is to minimize the risk of loss to the College by:
- Identifying sources of loss
- Assessing the impact of losses
- Selecting or recommending risk management options
- Implementing risk management strategies
- Monitoring risk management solutions for effectiveness
Our role is to collaborate with faculty, staff, students and campus communities to help meet our goals while still protecting CMC. Working together we can accomplish both.
Colorado Mountain College has adopted an institutional commitment to the principles of risk management and loss prevention. The components of this program are described in the CMC Risk Management Policy.
Services include but are not limited to: