Digital Media at Colorado Mountain College
Why should I choose Digital Media?
FPO Brief overview of program.
Get on the fast track to a career in digital media with a degree in digital media from the Isaacson School for New Media at Colorado Mountain College. Named for digital communications pioneer Walter Isaacson, the Isaacson School not only gives you the skills, but also the connections for a strong start. So in two years, you could be working for one of the many employers in Colorado and around the world who seek skilled digital media writers, marketers, designers and producers. Or you could create your own digital start-up.
Program at a Glance
Degree: Digital Media (AAS)
Cost: $57 per credit hour (in-district rate, see Tuition & Costs)
Internships: 25 companies in 8 concentrations
Isaacson School for New Media – watch the video, a collaborative class project produced by Isaacson School students.
What will I learn?
- Create a relevant and robust electronic portfolio via hands-on projects in each course
- Develop real world skills working with professionals through internships and community-based projects
- Demonstrate the skills needed in today’s digital media environment to increase the chance of employment
- Compete in a world where media constantly evolves to create new types of communication
- Maximize skills in creative, technical, and entrepreneurial arenas and capitalize on employment opportunities
View the Full List of Learning Outcomes
What classes will I take?
See the Digital Media Curriculum (online catalog)
WHERE CAN I GO FROM HERE?
Colorado is the 8th fastest growing in technology jobs according to a report from Dice.com. With your degree you can get a job as a:
- Social media specialist of manager
- Public relations, marketing or advertising professional
- Search marketing specialist
- Multimedia developer or designer
- Visual journalist
- Digital entrepreneur or consultant
- Content strategy specialist, manager, strategist
- Content developer
- Content marketer
- Digital production specialist
- Digital content creator or manager
Tuition Rates Per Credit Hour
|Status||100-200 Courses||300-400 Courses|
|See Residency Requirements, District Map|
Where can I attend?
This program is offered at the following locations:
Internships and Mentoring
Real-world experience to build your digital portfolio and put
you on the right path to success:
- 8 areas of emphasis including TV, Video, Journalism, Design & PR
- 25 companies and growing
View a list of All Our Programs
View a list of Related Programs