Taskstream’s cloud-based tools advance effective assessment and help you set strategic goals, address accountability, and demonstrate continuous improvement. This training will address both novice and intermediate-level topics including:
- how to access TaskStream
- what TaskStream is used for
- the tools you will use inside TaskStream
- who has edit access or read access
- how to find online resources for help
- understanding what a workspace or an affiliation is
- how to use the rubric maker
- how to use the email tool to have a group discussion
- how to enter outcomes into TaskStream
- And more!
WebAdvisor Registration Information
14/SP TRN901 CS29 (SYN: 81865)
Please register for this training via WebAdvisor.
Problems registering? Check out our Registration Video Tutorial or contact the IT Department’s Service Desk for help registering with WebAdvisor at 970-947-8438 or 866-642-0495.