Join the Office of Innovations for this 30 minute live webinar on how to copy courses in Canvas. Get guidance, tips, and tricks. This is your chance to ask a Canvas expert your questions and get help with setting up your fall Canvas course! We suggest joining five to 10 minutes early to get oriented and check your audiovisual settings. Join us via this link: http://tinyurl.com/pf9kbw9 Please type in your full name when prompted.
We will cover:
- how to copy a course in its entirety
- how to copy only selected parts of a course
- how to copy from an archived course into a new course
- how to “export” your course and why this alternate method of course copying can be useful
- how to copy just quizzes from one course to another
- common course copying issues and frequently asked questions
This webinar will be recorded. If you are new to Collaborate or need a refresher before we meet online,
we suggest reviewing this quick 7-minute tutorial video.
This is a live online training, so you will need a computer with high-speed internet access. You will also need computer speakers or a headset to hear the instructor and group.
Microphone (or headset with microphone): If you have a microphone, you can speak to the group.
WebAdvisor Registration Information
15/FA TRN901 CS131 (SYN: 96768)
Please register for this training via WebAdvisor. Problems registering? Check out our registration video tutorial or contact the IT Department’s Service Desk for help registering with WebAdvisor at 970-947-8438 or 866-642-0495.