Join the Office of Innovations for this 60 minute live webinar on how to copy courses in Canvas. Get guidance, tips, and tricks. This is your chance to ask a Canvas expert your questions and get help with setting up your upcoming Canvas course! We will cover:
- How to copy a Canvas course in its entirety
- How to copy only selected parts of a course
- How to copy from an archived course into a new course
- How to “export” your course and why this alternate method of course copying can be useful
- How to copy just quizzes from one course to another
- Common course copying issues & FAQ
This session will be held online via a web conference. Use this link for the visuals: https://join.me/cmcinnovations
For the audio, please call this Meet Me phone line: 1810. Off-campus? Using a cell phone? Call 1-800-621-8559 and ask for extension 1810 to be connected.
This is a live online webinar, so you will need a computer with high-speed internet access.
Please register for this training via WebAdvisor using this information: 15/SP TRN901 CS93 (SYN: 90856)