Join the Office of Innovations for this 60 minute live webinar on how to copy courses in Canvas. Get guidance, tips, and tricks. This is your chance to ask a Canvas expert your questions and get help with setting up your fall Canvas course! To join us on August 19, please use this link: http://bit.ly/1MP3RsH and provide your full name when prompted. We suggest joining 10 minutes early to get oriented and check your audiovisual settings.
We will cover:
- how to copy a course in its entirety
- how to copy only selected parts of a course
- how to copy from an archived course into a new course
- how to “export” your course and why this alternate method of course copying can be useful
- how to copy just quizzes from one course to another
- common course copying issues and frequently asked questions
This webinar will be recorded. If you are new to Collaborate or need a refresher before we meet online,
we suggest reviewing this quick 7-minute tutorial video.
This is a live online training, so you will need a computer with high-speed internet access. You will also need computer speakers or a headset to hear the instructor and group.
Microphone (or headset with microphone): If you have a microphone, you can speak to the group.
WebAdvisor Registration Information
15/FA TRN901 CS12 (SYN: 92948)
Please register for this training via WebAdvisor. Problems registering? Check out our registration video tutorial or contact the IT Department’s Service Desk for help registering with WebAdvisor at 970-947-8438 or 866-642-0495.