Join CMC instructor Michelle Lefebvre and Dr. Gabrielle of the Office of Innovations for this 60 minute live webinar on how to copy courses in Canvas. Get guidance, tips, and tricks. This is your chance to ask 2 Canvas experts your questions and get help with setting up your upcoming Canvas course! We will cover:
- How to copy a Canvas course in its entirety
- How to copy only selected parts of a course
- How to “export” your course and why this alternate method of course copying can be useful
- How to copy just quizzes from one course to another
- Common course copying issues & FAQ
This training will be held online via a Blackboard Collaborate webconference. You will be emailed the information you’ll need to join the session after you register.
This is a live online webinar, so you will need a computer with high-speed internet access. You will also need computer speakers (built-in or separate) or a headset to hear the instructor and group.
Microphone (or headset with microphone): If you have a microphone, you can speak to the group.
Webcam: If you have a webcam, you can transmit your video to the group.
Michelle Lefebvre, Gabrielle Orsi
WebAdvisor Registration Information
14/SP TRN901 CS102 (SYN: 82800)
Please register for this training via WebAdvisor.