This course introduces participants to the Canvas Gradebook and SpeedGrader tools. This course assumes that participants already have some experience using Canvas, or have taken Canvas: Basics Online or another Canvas training. This session will take place completely online in the Canvas learning management system, at coloradomtn.instructure.com.
This training takes place over 4 days: it begins on Monday morning and ends Thursday evening. There are tasks assigned for each day to keep the group moving forward together, but during the training participants may work on the assignments at any time of day or night, from any computer (PC or Mac) with an Internet connection and either Firefox, Safari, Chrome, or Internet Explorer. This course will include:
- clarifying the kinds of graded items that Canvas offers
- the ins and outs of publishing and unpublishing graded items
- opportunities to practice using the Canvas SpeedGrader to grade various kinds of assignments
- opportunities to practice inputting grades, messaging students, and muting assignments in the Canvas Gradebook
- practicing creating Assignment Groups and a weighted total
- Q&A with a Canvas expert, and more!
WebAdvisor Registration Information
Please use this information to register for this training via WebAdvisor: 15/SP TRN901 CS03 (SYN: 85617).
Questions about these courses? Please contact the instructor. Problems registering? Check out our Registration Video Tutorial or contact the IT Department’s Service Desk for help registering with WebAdvisor at 970-947-8438 or 866-642-0495.