Take your assessment in Canvas to the next level with quizzes! This live webinar introduces participants to creating quizzes and using question banks in Canvas. We recommend that you have experience using Canvas, or have completed our Canvas: Basics Online or another introductory Canvas training. This training will include:
- explanation and exploration of the kinds of quizzes and surveys that Canvas offers
- learning to build Canvas quizzes and how to grade them
- working with and managing question banks in Canvas
- how to import tests and question banks from publishers
- And the opportunity to ask a Canvas expert your questions about Canvas, quizzes, publishers’ materials and more!
This webinar will be held via a web conference. The link to join the webinar will be sent via email to registered participants; you can also contact the Office of Innovations for the link.
WebAdvisor Registration Information
Please register for this training via WebAdvisor using the following information:
15/SP TRN-901-CS43 (SYN: 89461)
Problems registering? Check out our Registration Video Tutorial or contact the IT Department’s Service Desk for help registering with WebAdvisor at 970-947-8438 or 866-642-0495.