In this live webinar, lead by Nate Adams of Student Services, we will cover concepts, benefits, and tech tools to encourage early engagement with your students. Topics include:
- Benefits of early engagement, ideas, theories
- “Early Alert/Student Status” forms
- Never attended reporting in WebAdvisor
- Best practices for your Canvas course design
- How to make your syllabus “public” in Canvas
- How to send an email to your class via WebAdvisor
- How to view statistics in Canvas and message students who have not yet submitted a particular assignment or who scored less than a certain percentage, etc.
This webinar will be held via a Collaborate web conference. The link to join the webinar will be sent via email. Contact the Office of Innovations at email@example.com or by phone at (970) 947-8408 for more information.
WebAdvisor Registration Information
15/SP TRN901 CS42 (SYN: 82423)
Please register for this training via WebAdvisor. Problems registering? Check out our Registration Video Tutorial or contact the IT Department’s Service Desk for help registering with WebAdvisor at 970-947-8438 or 866-642-0495.