Vision: To help people improve their lives and reach their potential through quality education.
Program Information: AAS in Resort Management is a flagship program at Colorado Mountain College’s Alpine Campus in Steamboat Springs featuring a 60 credit business degree focusing on the modern resort industry. Emphasis is placed on solid business basics and specialized training in hotel, food & beverage, marketing and sales, and four seasons resort operations. Courses of study include: Accounting, economics, marketing, sales, tourism, hotel management, restaurant management, human resources, training and development, convention management, and quality assurance management.
- Introduction to the Hospitality Industry
- Front Office Management
- Housekeeping Management
- Food and Beverage Management
- Hotel Sales and Marketing
- Food and Beverage Cost and Labor Control
- Hospitality Law
- Contemporary Club Management
- Principles of Supervision