Vice President of Adjunct Affairs for the Faculty Senate
- M.A.C. Masters in Arts of Teaching & Certification for Public High Schools, University of Michigan, Rackham Graduate School of Education, Ann Arbor, Michigan 1991-1992
- M.A. Masters in English, Middlebury College, Bread Loaf School of English, Summer sessions: Ripton, Vermont 1988 and 1989
- Bread Loaf at Lincoln College Oxford University, Summer session: Oxford, England 1991
- B.A. Bachelor in Arts, Honors English
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1987. Cum Laude Graduate (3.6 g.p.a.)
- New Hall College, Cambridge University, Junior Year Abroad, Cambridge England, 1985-1986
- San Francisco State University and University of California at Berkeley Extension Courses, 1996-97, Computers in the Classroom, Health Education, and Mainstreaming
- Colorado Mountain College, Steamboat Springs, Colorado, 1997- present: Medic First Aid, Water Colors, Creative Writing, Pilates, Yoga, South Africa Study Abroad Sociology, Anthropology, Business Management and Leadership (MAN 498).
- The Student Experience (AAA 101)
- College Composition & Reading (CCR 092, 093, 094)
- English Comp I (ENG 121), English Comp II (ENG 122)
- Co-leading as manager South Africa Study Abroad (MAN 475) Summer, 2016.
Rocky Mountain Youth Corps Outstanding Board Member of the Year (2010)
Clubs and Organizations
The Reader’s Eye Club Faculty Sponsor
Outdoor expeditions and sports; reading and writing; singing and playing the banjo.