Associate Professor, Outdoor Education and Outdoor Studies Program Manager
Professional Residency in Environmental Education at Teton Science School
B.A. Psychology, University of Vermont
Mountain, Canyon, Snow and Desert Orientation (OUT 111, 113, 114, 112)
REC212 – Recreation: Practices and Principles
BIO 120 – Intro to Natural History
BIO 222 – General College Ecology
OUT 187/287 – Internship: Outdoor Leadership
All things snow and bikes, community building/development, and adventuring with wife Carrie and kids Hattie and Hobbes.
More on Cooper . . .
- Cooper came to CMC in 2008 after serving students at High Mountain Institute from 2003 – 2008 as a science, math, and wilderness ethics teacher and expedition leader.
- Cooper also taught science in Lenk, Switzerland (2001-2002) at Alpine Environmental Education Center for Hohliebi Educational Programs where he also served as the outdoor programmer.
- Leadville City Council Member since 2012
- Cloud City Conservation Center founding board member
- NOLS Instructor since 2000
- Association of Outdoor Education & Recreation (AORE) Access Committee Member
- AORE 2010 National Conference Host Committee Member
- Linkedin site: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=132915499&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile