Associate Professor, Developmental Education
B.A.-Spanish and Hispanic Studies, St. Olaf College
M.Ed.- Adult Education, University of Minnesota
Teaching Certifications – Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Education, Western State College; Adult Education, University of Minnesota
CMC Leadville 2011 Faculty of the Year
Teaching and Learning:
I am a firm believer that literacy and social justice are two sides of the same coin. When we promote the love of learning and literacy, our communities and those within them will thrive.
- College Composition and Reading
- Developmental Math
Clubs and Organizations
- Student Government Faculty Advisor
- Lead Lightning Trail Running Club Faculty Advisor
- Dance Club Faculty Advisor
- Coordinator of Common Reader program for Leadville campus.
I love the community of Leadville, and I love to learn. When I am not teaching, I enjoy participating in community events and organizations.