Nancy Sheffield was born in Virginia and grew up in the Shenandoah Valley. She now live in Spring Valley with my husband, Jeff, who is a park ranger. They share our home with our dog, two cats, and several birds. Her interests include hiking, biking, birding, reading, dogs and yoga.
- Ed.M., Education – University of Illinois (2008)
- B.S., Animal Science – University of Maryland (1981)
- A.A.S., Veterinary Technology – Blue Ridge Community College (1979)
- Professor of Veterinary Technology – Colorado Mountain College (2002 to present)
- Certified Veterinary Technician – Eastside Animal Clinic, Naples FL (1998 – 2002)
- Hospital Administrator / Licensed Veterinary Technician – Animal Hospital of Waynesboro, Waynesboro VA (1982 – 1998)
- Colorado Veterinary Technician of the Year