Learning Outcomes for Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A.) degree at Colorado Mountain College will prepare students to enter a wide range of careers in the private or public sectors, or to enter graduate programs.
The degree develops broadly educated individuals who are able to analyze and solve business-related problems in rapidly changing environments.
- Communicate in a variety of domains, including writing, speaking, listening and reading, while respecting the impact of technology on effective communication.
- Employ critical thinking skills to evaluate the practical implications of organizational policies, decisions and strategy.
- Identify, research, analyze, and solve complex business problems using appropriate technological and analytical tools.
- Identify and communicate the variety of risks and opportunities of doing business in a global environment.
- Identify, evaluate and articulate defensible resolutions to practical social responsibility and ethical dilemmas.
- Demonstrate knowledge of traditional business functions including computer information systems, accounting, marketing, economics, finance, leadership, strategy, and management science.