Get a Low-Cost, High-Quality Engineering Degree
Live the mountain lifestyle while you finish the first two years of a degree in engineering
This is your chance to earn an engineering degree from a nationally recognized institution without drowning in debt! Skip the cost of high tuition for the first two years and get a strong start at Colorado Mountain College.
Colorado Mountain College offers a two-year Associate Degree in Engineering that is fully transferable to the University of Colorado College of Engineering and Applied Science, a world-class program that produces some of the brightest stars in the industry.
Colorado Mountain College Engineering program offers:
- Small classes with one-on-one interaction
- Expert faculty members in the field of engineering
- Real world lab and software experience
- A broad curriculum that covers design, manufacturing, mechanics and thermal sciences
- The flexibility to transfer to other engineering and science programs in Colorado
- The mountain lifestyle of Steamboat Springs, Colorado, a premier outdoor destination in the heart of the Rocky Mountains
Download the CMC AS Engineering Brochure (pdf)