Earn a BA degree with a Colorado teaching license
Together, Colorado Mountain College and Colorado Mesa University give you the credentials and experience you need to teach elementary school in Colorado. This is a rigorous four-year BA program that provides a background in general liberal arts and education, state teaching licensure, in-depth field learning and mentorship, and professional portfolio development.
This challenging and highly structured program includes:
- 835 hours of field experience in local classrooms
- A general education and liberal arts bachelors degree
- Classroom and technology-based courses
- Ongoing mentorship with a teaching professional
- Help building your professional teaching portfolio
This program is for those who want to serve the children of our community through teaching without having to relocate or commute long distances.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org