Learning Outcomes for Process Technology
The Process Technology program’s curriculum gives students the diverse skills needed for employment and growth success in the ever-changing integrated energy field. The program also incorporates professional business practices, career options, ethics and a liberal arts foundation.
- Demonstrate up-to-date understanding of the technical aspects of process technology.
- Be able to read process drawings, including piping and instrumentation diagram.
- Demonstrate appropriate use of common equipment and tools applied in process technology industry.
- Know how to develop operation procedures and technical report.
- Demonstrate understanding and develop basic skills of instrumentation applied in process technology industry.
- Explain mass and energy balance in unit operation.
- Develop and apply knowledge to process troubleshooting.
- Be aware of safety procedures, hazards, housekeeping, and appropriate cautions.
- Develop and Demonstrate communication skills.
- Be able to do data management using necessary computer skills.
Colorado Mountain College Process Technology program is an accredited State of Colorado Career & Technical Education Program.