Learning Outcomes for Real Estate
The Real Estate Certificate’s curriculum gives students the skills needed for success as a Real Estate Associate Broker. Students will earn the required 168 hours of course work in order to apply for the associate broker license.
- Acquire knowledge of key Real Estate terminology.
- Understand Federal Real Estate Laws.
- Acquire knowledge of current Real Estate issues.
- Develop proficiency in current Colorado Real Estate legal forms.
- Acquire knowledge of Colorado Statutory relationships.
- Acquire knowledge of Colorado Record-keeping for Trusts and Closings.
- Develop foundational knowledge of current Colorado Real Estate Statutes and Regulations.
- Proficiency in computing closing costs.
- Basic knowledge in the use of computer literacy, mathematical calculations, standard practices, and effective written and oral communication.
- Develop foundational knowledge of Brokers’ fiduciary responsibilities.
Colorado Mountain College Real Estate Certificate is accredited by the DORA (Department of Regulatory Agencies) Colorado Real Estate Commission and is a Career Technical Education Certificate of Occupational Proficiency.