Meet Ski & Snowboard Business Program professor Tim Widmer. He talks about life in The ‘Boat and why he enjoys teaching here.
Ski and Snowboard Business
Begin a career on the slopes with a degree in Ski and Snowboard Business
Put your passion to work with a career in the snowboard and ski business! On the slopes and off, you’ll be close to the sport you love and on top of the latest trends in design and equipment.
What makes Colorado Mountain College special:
- Internationally recognized
- The first program of its kind
- Endorsed by the SnowSports Industries of America (SIA)
- Solid relationships with national clothing and equipment manufacturers
- Started with the help of Billy Kidd, Steamboat Ski Corporation’s Director of Skiing and a legend in American skiing
- Offers training in all areas, from repair to marketing and manufacturing.
- Located in the international ski resort of Steamboat Springs
A degree in Ski and Snowboard Business opens the door to a job in sales, management, equipment development, and more. You could own a ski shop or design cutting-edge equipment. You could consult with Olympic athletes and national teams. To enter the snowsports industry, you need specialized training in business and equipment. Colorado Mountain College gives you both.
What’s the next step toward your career in the Ski and Snowboard Business?