CMC Residence Hall Housing Application
The housing application for the spring 2024 semester will be available on Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 3pm. We expect space to be very limited. We recommend that you complete your housing application immediately after it becomes available.
Only admitted students with a CMC ID and CMC email address will be able to access the housing application. A $250 deposit and a $50 non-refundable application fee is required to confirm a spot.
The housing application will close on Wednesday, January 3, 2024 at 3pm.
- For the Steamboat Springs Campus & Leadville Campus, open spaces in the residence hall are determined by the number of students who leave after the fall semester. We will not know how many spaces are available until after the 2nd week of December. Spaces will be awarded based on the deposit date and cannot be guaranteed.
- For Spring Valley Campus, space will be available; however, the application may close sooner and without notice once the residence hall is full.
- Lifestyle questions are included in the application to help with roommate matching; therefore, the student should complete the application. Please provide as much detail as possible to ensure the best match.
- Room assignments are done on a first come first serve basis.
- Room requests are not guaranteed.
- We recommend that you download and save a copy of the CMC Residence Life and Food Service Agreement (pdf) for reference.
- Students must turn 18 years of age by December 1, 2023 to qualify to live in the residence hall during the spring 2024 semester.
- If you are 17 years of age when signing the Agreement, a parent/guardian must also sign the Agreement.
Full academic year student: If you terminate the Agreement on or before July 15, the $250 deposit will be refunded. If you terminate the Agreement after July 15, the $250 deposit is forfeited.
Spring semester only student: If you terminate the Agreement on or before December 1, the $250 deposit will be refunded. If you terminate the Agreement after December 1, the $250 deposit is forfeited.
Much like a hotel reservation, the deposit reserves the room for you, perhaps denying another student the opportunity to reserve the room.
Yes! Students that do not cancel their Agreement will be assessed a fee of 20% of the semester’s room charge and forfeiture of the deposit.
To terminate the Agreement, student must notify the Office of Residence Life via email. If you qualify for a refund of your deposit, it will be mailed to you via check.