CMC Student email access has been moved to the new Basecamp student portal
Login into Basecamp
Log into Basecamp using: your username and the same password you use for WebAdvisor.
Then, on your student homepage, find Unread Messages and click Google Apps to access your student email.
Help with user names and passwords
- Your username is everything in front of “@“ in your CMC student email address (Example: Joe47@mail.coloradomtn.edu)
- If you don’t know your username, watch How to Find Your Username & Password (see below), then use the What’s my CMC WebAdvisor ID? link found on WebAdvisor.
- If you’ve accessed CMC student systems (WebAdvisor, myCMC, student email) in the past, it’s the same user name and password.
- If you’re accessing CMC student systems for the first time, your default password is: cmc + last six digits of your Social Security number (example: cmc123456).
- If you don’t have a Social Security number, your default password will be: cmc + the 2 digits of your birth month + the 2 digits of your birthday + xx (example: if your birthday is January 5, your default password would be cmc0105xx.)
Having trouble? Contact:
See you in Basecamp!Go to Basecamp