TRiO Success Center at CMC

Success Center is here to  empower participating students throughout their CMC academic careers to try and reach their true potential and achieve their academic goals.

Each campus provides students with services through one-on-one contact with a Program Coordinator especially trained to help you navigate everything from the FAFSA to the College 101.

Consider these important resources and tools available to students who are eligible:

ADVISING RESOURCES

  • Academic Advising
  • Career Exploration
  • College/University Transfer Assistance
  • Financial Aid & Scholarship Resources
  • Referral Services
ACADEMIC TOOLS

  • Advocacy
  • Mentoring
  • Progress Reports
  • Student Success Seminars
  • Supportive Environment

Did We Happen to Mention All This Is Free?

Contact us at the following campuses for more information, or to see if Success Center is the right fit for you!

Steamboat Springs Campus

Laurie Marano, Director
970-870-4543

Amy Phillips, TRiO Success Center Coordinator
970-870-4533

Steamboat Springs Success Center Brochure (pdf)

Glenwood Springs, Spring Valley Campus

Kearstin Cameron, TRiO Success Center Coordinator
970-947-8282

Glenwood Springs, Spring Valley Success Center Brochure (pdf)

Leadville Campus 

Christine Londos, TRiO Success Center Coordinator
719-486-4203

Leadville Success Center Brochure (pdf)


Success Center officially serves 160 students per academic year with a total budget of $311,283. Of that, 86% is federal funding and the remaining 14% is supplemented by Colorado Mountain College.