Connect With and Hire CMC Students
Our Career Services office has a variety of programs available to assist you with your on-campus recruiting efforts; we are here to help. All recruiting and posting services are free of charge. Career Services hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., excluding college holidays.
Recruiting CMC’s Bachelor Degree Students
CMC is sure to fulfill your employment needs whether full-time, part-time or internship opportunities are offered. Our associates degree and bachelor degree students have what it takes to add quality value to your organization.
CMC proudly unveiled our baccalaureate programs in the Fall of 2011. The Bachelor’s Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Sustainability Studies (BASS)
The Career Services team works to develop relationships with employers, assisting Colorado Mountain College students and alumni to find an excellent career match. While the Career Services office does not work directly with the placement or staffing side of a job search process, we do assist in creating opportunities for our constituents to dialogue with employers. Connect with our quality, talented, and bright CMC students today!
Recruiting Partnerships with CMC
- You may post job and internships for free on our online job board, CMCStudentJobs.com.
- Flyers can be posted on bulletin boards around campus. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for mailing instructions.
- Employers are invited to set up an information table at any one of our 11 different CMC site locations to discuss their organization and opportunities with students.
- On-campus interview days are also available to be coordinated with the Career Services office. This is a great way for employers to meet with many of our exceptional candidates in one afternoon or day and select an individual(s) who best fits with your organization.
Building Your Brand and a Stronger Presence on Campus
Establishing your company brand and maintaining a campus presence is vital to successful recruiting. To discuss your recruiting strategies please contact us at email@example.com. Career Services warmly welcomes the opportunity to connect you to our fantastic and highly qualified students!