Jill Boyle, MS, RNAssociate Professor, Nursing
970-989-1338 | JEBoyle@coloradomtn.edu
- Bachelor of Music Therapy, Bachelor of Music Education, Shenandoah University
- Bachelor of Science-Nursing, University of Colorado
- Master of Science, Nursing Leadership and Health Systems Administration, University of Colorado
Published under maiden name of Schwaninger.
- “Modes of Thought, Feeling and Action in Infant Pain Assessment by Pediatric Nurses”, Seymour, E., Fuller, B., Pedersen-Gallegos, L., Schwaninger, J.
Journal of Pediatric Nursing, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp 32-49, February 1997
- “Diagnosis and Treatment of Closed Head Injury”, Hoffman, D., Stockdale, S., Hicks, L., Schwaninger, J.
Journal of Neurotherapy, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp 14-21, Summer 1995
- “Neurocognitive Symptoms and Quantitative EEG Results in Women Presenting with Silicone Autoimmune Disorder”, Hoffman, D., Stockdale, S., Hicks, L., Schwaninger, J.
International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp 91-98, 1995.
- Member of the Emergency Nurses Association
Jill is a native of New York and has lived in Breckenridge for the past 20+ years. She is married to Jim Boyle, and they have a son, Jake.
Jill loves to be involved in community outreach and has been involved in education in the schools and helping to coordinator the local 9 Health Fair. She volunteers at local community dinners and helps with the local Boy Scout Troop.