Interested in creating more dynamic slideshows online that will truly spark a group conversation among your course members? You can with VoiceThread! Learn in this online course this fall, starting August 24, 2015, how easy it is to use VoiceThread’s collaborative online platform to create and share multimedia slide shows with images, documents, and videos. And VoiceThread is free to CMC faculty, staff, and students. Here is a video illustrating VoiceThread.
With VoiceThread, participants can leave written, audio, or video comments as they navigate through your slideshow, and the VoiceThreads can be linked to or embedded into Canvas courses or shared publicly. In this course you will learn how to:
- Navigate through a VoiceThread and the different user roles VoiceThread offers
- Create a VoiceThread using PowerPoint presentations, images,videos, and other files
- Edit your VoiceThread and its settings
- Make comments on a VoiceThread
- Share a VoiceThread and embed it into Canvas
WebAdvisor registration information
Please register for this training via WebAdvisor using the following information: 15/FA TRN901 CS09 (SYN: 92946).