Apply for Admission to a Bachelor's Degree Program at CMC
The CMC bachelor's degree application and process is different than other CMC degrees and programs — be sure you start with the correct application
You may choose from a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) or a Bachelor of Arts in Sustainability Studies (E3)(BASS). The BSBA and BASS are degree completion programs consisting of 60 upper (300-400) level credits.
A minimum of 45 transferable credits and a cumulative 2.3 grade point average is required for admission to either program. Previous college courses and credits will be reviewed for use as the foundation to complete your bachelor's at CMC. Additional degrees are being developed and will be offered in the future.
Admission application processing will begin on April 20, 2011. Your first step to completing your bachelor's at CMC is to apply now! Priority application processing deadline for spring 2012 is November 30, 2011.
If you are starting college or don't meet the requirements, please contact a Student Services Office at your local CMC campus.
Admission Eligibility Requirements
Students must submit a CMC Bachelor's degree admission application and official college transcripts and meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have a minimum of 45 college level credits (100 or higher) from an accredited school.
- Have a minimum of a 2.3 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
Students whose cumulative grade point average does not meet the minimum requirement may be admitted on probation pending an admission committee review.
- Submit the Bachelor's Degree Admission Application.
Mail to: Central Admission, 802 Grand Ave, Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
- Request all your official college transcripts to be sent to CMC.
Mail to: Registrar's Office, 802 Grand Ave, Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
Follow your former institutions instructions or use our request form (pdf). You do not need to request transcripts if you are currently attending CMC or if CMC was the last school you attended.
- Attend an information session on the CMC campus you wish to attend.
- Begin the financing process.
Priority application processing deadline for spring 2012 is November 30, 2011.
- Submitted bachelor's degree admission applications are entered into the CMC student information system.
- The application is held in a pending file until all official college/university transcripts are received. A delay in requesting your official transcripts will delay the admission and transcript evaluation process.
- The Central Office of Admission reviews the admissions file once it is complete and all official transcripts are received.
- Students are notified regarding their admission eligibility status.
APPLY EARLY AND FOLLOW-UP FREQUENTLY.
Admission applications are processed as quickly as possible. Missing information or transcripts will delay processing.