Who Can Register Online and Who Can't?
Non-credit, continuing education classes
All students, unless there's a Registration Hold on the account, can register and pay for non-credit classes at WebAdvisor/Continuing Education.
Credit classes — who can register online:
- Students who have used online registration before and are currently taking credit classes through CMC as their application and residency status should be current.
- Students who have taken credit classes at CMC during the last three semesters but have not used online registration before as their application and residency status should be current.
Credit classes — who cannot register online:
- Students who have never taken a class at CMC as their student residency status must be determined through the application process (in district, in state or out of state).
- Students who have been away from CMC for more than one year as determined by looking at the last day of the class attended. If the time passed exceeds 365 days, the student must submit a new application to determine current residency status.
- Students registering for credit classes that have only taken non-credit classes at CMC as residency status has not been established in CMC's records.
- Students who are eligible for a sponsorship, e.g. his/her employer pays the tuition.
- You may still not be able to register online or through the traditional registration process if you have holds associated to your student record. View more information...
- You may still not be able to register online or through the traditional registration process if you have not met pre-requisites for the specific class.
- Students whose financial aid or payment plan is not yet in place, and the Student is not prepared to pay using an alternative method, e.g. a credit card.